Lincoln Heights Apartments are located in Wichita Falls, with a population of 104,553, making it the 35th-most populous city in Texas. Whether you enjoy the great outdoors, trendy restaurants, or plenty of shopping, there is something for everyone just minutes away. Close proximity to Highway 240 puts the great expanse of the Lone Star State at your fingertips. The property has beautiful curb appeal with trees and well-maintained lawns.
- It is conveniently located near the Sheppard Air Force Base, which employs over 11,000 people, off State Spur 325. It is home to military personnel as well as residents from other employment sectors.
- 2.2-hour drive to Dallas.
- 7.7 miles / Midwestern State University
- 3.6 miles / Sheppard Air Force Base/Wichita Falls Municipal
- 2.5 miles / Wal-Mart Shadow Spaces
- 2.6 miles / Wichita Falls Plaza
- 3.8 miles / Catarina Court
- 4.5 miles / River Bend Nature Center
- 2.0 miles / Sheppard Air Force Base
- 54.7 miles / Fort Sill Military Reservation (Scott Gate)
- 55.8 miles / Fort Sill Military Reservation (Bentley Gate)
North Wichita Falls, nestled in the northern regions of Texas, is primarily characterized by its charming residential avenues. This densely populated locale is beautifully encircled by vast expanses of desert terrain, a hallmark of Texas suburbia that pairs rolling hills and serene desert landscapes.
This tranquil suburb offers a range of housing options, from single-family residences and secure gated communities to apartment complexes, catering to the diverse needs of potential renters. Although the area exudes an atmosphere of seclusion and tranquility, it’s just a stone’s throw away from the bustling city of Wichita Falls situated to the south, offering a plethora of urban amenities.
The iconic Sheppard Air Force Base, a cherished historical asset, is proudly located in North Wichita Falls. The neighborhood is dotted with casual eateries, supermarkets, banks, and local enterprises, skillfully blending the quaint allure of a small town with the handy conveniences of suburban living.
Two Bedroom / One & Half Bath
Floor Plan Details
- Tile Floors
- Vinyl Flooring
- Walk-In Closets
- Window Coverings
Features & Amenities
- Walking Distance to Sheppard Air Force Base
- Easy Access to Freeways
- Two Laundry Facilities
- Easy Access to Shopping
- Fully Furnished*
- All Paid Utilities
- Carpeted Floors
- Mini Blinds
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Air / Heating
- Washer and Dryer Connections*
- Pet Friendly**
We had a great experience living here! The staff is EXTREMELY friendly, understanding, and helpful. It’s also close enough to the base for those that don’t have a vehicle and need to get to their loved ones or for them to get to you. They also are updating each of the apartments which look amazing! It also helps that the prices are extremely reasonable.
Ready to retire? It’s time for you to think about how. We have the solutions and resources you need, so get started today.